new face lift to usher the lunar new year!
a big hit! that famous!
swirling in the blogosphere are these little goodies that melt-in-the-mouth, truly warm-the-heart.
strangely, with no addition of milk powder, yet these cookies got the fragrance of it.
so if you like your cookies smell of milk, these are for you!
melt-in-mouth German Cookies
40g icing sugar (sieved)
125g potato starch
80g superfine flour (I used Plain Flour)
1. Beat butter and icing sugar till fluffy and lighter in colour.
2. Sift in potato starch plain flour, mix to form a soft dough.
3. Roll into small balls (about 7g each) and arrange on lined baking tray.
4. Dip the tip of the fork in a bowl of water and press on cookie dough.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 170 deg C for 15 mins
yes, i'm on a baking marathon!
Churning trays and trays of cookies for Chinese New Year.
this time of the year, i'm transformed into a busy bee. Gearing up bake like no tomorrow lol! For family and friends, long list to bake for gifts. 50 over containers so far and still counting!
Tiring? Gosh! Of cos! Nonetheless, love conquers all ...
I just have to hang on, complete the list and thats it, brekkie oven i longed for before i starts baking Kueh Lapis days before CNY.
for that, please spear me MIA in the blogosphere at least for now k ;)
Till i'm back sharing entries of my CNY bakes, have a happy time baking too!