After a hectic month of exam fever, been busy with upcoming birthday celebration for ds2 and planning for holiday. Despite that i still bake everyday except not been able to update my blog as regularly as i want to, let alone visit my fellow blogger's home. Sorry peeps...
With lotsa back logs to post, let me starts with this yummilicious rich in flavour cuppies.
Indeed, very fragrance with fresh grated coconut & coconut milk used. Moreso when the fragrance waft the house while the cake metamorphose in the oven. Take my recommendation. You will surely love it too!
Heading to the mall tomorrow for some shopping therapy, follow by baking marathon with a long list of to-bake for ds party. Not forgetting to deck our hall with christmas decoration *excited*
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
100g Butter (soften)
60g Caster sugar
Milk 3tbsp ( i used coconut milk)
100g cake flour
1tsp baking powder
50g coconut powder
20g fresh grated coconut
20g fresh grated coconut (sprinkle on top)
1. Preheat oven to 180degrees celsius. Prepare paper cups or you can use paper liners on muffin tray.
2. In a bowl, sieve the cake flour, coconut powder and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, cream butter with sugar till light, fluffy and pale in colour. About 2 to 3 minutes with medium speed.
4. Add in the eggs gradually. Do not beat too long as mixture will curdles.
5. Add in the coconut milk. Follow by the seived cake flour, coconut powder and baking powder using slow speed. Beat awhile till batter is well-mixed. The batter should look creamy and thick.
6. Use a spatula, add in the fresh grated coconut and raisins. Stir till combined.
7. Spoon batter onto paper cups till 80% full.
8. Sprinkle some fresh grated coconut on top of batter and bake in preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Recipe reference: 月亮