My children all time favourite, crunchy almond flakes & chocolate chip cookies.
We were at Parkway doing some shopping the other day, as usual when we passed by basement one Famous Amos, my boys would asked for some cookies. Not to disapoint them, i baked some right away upon back home for my three hungry cookie monsters! Craving satisfied!!!
While me tug away with a tub of cookies beside, stitching my time away...
Crunchy Almond flakes & chocolate chips cookies
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
* 50g macadamia nuts
* 50g almond flakes
1. Preheat oven to 180deg.
2. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in small bowl; set aside.
3. Beat butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended.
5. Gradually beat in flour mixture until blended.
6. Stir in chocolate chips and almond flakes.
7. Drop dough onto cookie sheets
8. Baking time about 15mins or until cookies are set.
9. Cool cookies before storing.
Recipe reference: The Cookie Bible