I will snap pictures for the steps the next time i bake this again given more time. Meanwhile, i hope my instructions are clear enough for you to achieve the zebra effect. Happy Baking!
Some slices in between our study breaks.
3. Beat cream cheese, butter and 50g sugar until creamy.
4. Mix in yolks, milk and vanilla.
5. Sift in flour and fold gently into the mixture
6. *divide batter into two equal portion.
7.* Sift in cocoa powder into one portion and fold in gently
8.* Set aside both batter
9. Whisk whites with the remaining sugar until stiff;
10.* fold half gently into the cheese mixture & the other half to the cocoa mixture
Recipe reference: The temptation of Cheescakes