It was the favourite cheesecake sticks i used to buy from Beard Papa when my office was situated at Parco Bugis Junction then which packed in such a pretty box. The next thing came to my mind was to bake my version of cheese cake sticks! Kinda funny right, i found inspiration in between spring cleaning lol! Yes, please bear with me, what to bake for ta day always on my mind!
These bite size sticks are scaled-down versions of my favourite light cheese cake that makes a delight dessert after meal. I make do without the cookie base and it tastes every bit as luscious as any full-size cheese cake yet on a lighter side. After a few sticks of these little indulgence, i'm all energetic to continue my never-ending spring-cleaning! *can someone lend me your magic wand?*
Light and refreshing with peach chunkies
*some cube can peach
1. Preheat oven to 200deg
2. Line baking paper on a 14cm cake tin
3. Whisk cream cheese and yolks until smooth.
4. Stir in whipping cream
5. Add lemon juice & cube peaches, mix briefly.
6. Mix in cornstarch
7. Whisk whites until foamy. Add sugar and whisk until soft peak.
8. Fold into cheese mixture by three times.
9. Pour batter into cake mould. Place in a tray of hot water. Bake together in oven for 10 to 15 mins until yellowish on the surface. Reduce to 160deg and bake for 40 mins or until golden brown, baked.
10. Remove and set aside to cool. Unmould.
Recipe reference & modification: My sweetie gift for you