Do you like...?
melt-in-the-mouth cookies √
Buttery with hind of lemony fragrance √
if you do as much as i do, try these cookies...
These lemon heart melts are an easy variation for Vanilla Melts.
160g Icing sugar
1 1/2tbsp lemon juice
260g Plain Flour
2tbsp Corn Flour
1 lemon grated rind
1. Preheat oven to 160deg
2. Grease oven-tray or line with baking paper
3. Beat butter, 1/3 cup sieved icing sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until light & fluffy.
4. Add lemon juice & rind, beat until combined
5. Add sieved flour and cornflour, beat on slow speed until combined
6. Refrigerate biscuit dough about 10mins or until firm enough to roll
7. Roll dough flat between baking paper
8. use cookie cutter to cut out shape & place on greased tray
9. bake about 10mins or until just golden.
10. Cool biscuits on trays for 5mins before transferring to wire racks to cool slightly
11. Dust biscuits with remaining sieved icing sugar
12. Cool completely on wire racks.
13. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week
Recipe reference & modification: Vanilla Melts
Women's Weekly Cupcakes & Cookies