Sharing with all my Light & moist Banana Chiffon~
The addition of walnut topping, added a crunch & nutty fragrance to the light chiffon
The cakes were well-received by the old folks! That makes my day ;)
The texture is very soft & moist treat, full of banana goodness!
Sadly, my beloved father-inlaw was hospitalised yesterday. It broke my heart when i visited him. I pray that he will be well soon and he can eat my bakes again.
Jessie's Creation :
Light & Moist Banana Chiffon
Additional note: i bake this using a 21cm tube pan, it rose beautifully too and texture remains moist.
60ml Corn Oil
200g Banana Puree (mashed)
120g Cake Flour
1. Preheat oven to 175°C
2. Prepare paper cups
3. In a bowl, manually whisk yolks with sugar till pale in colour
4. Add Oil and whisk till combined
5. Add in banana puree
6. Sieve in cake flour and mixed till well-combined
7. In another mixing bowl, whisk whites will frothy
8. Add sugar slowly to whites and whisk till medium peak
9. Take 1/3 whites lightly fold into the yolks mixture
10. Pour the yolks mixture to the balance of whites and fold gently. DO NOT deflate the whites.
11. Pour batter into paper cups
12. Top with a walnut on top of batter
13. Baking tie about 20-25mins subject to size of paper cups.
Hope you will like the recipe!