My endearing cherished collection of teddies & figurines. Each oozing with its unique story & memories behind with personalities. Sitting charmingly in my living room, perfect setting for afternoon tea.
Fluffy like clouds, cottony soft like pillow, light as feathers~
(A) Low Fat Milk 250g
(B) 120g Cream Cheese
(C) 50g Flour
(D) 3 Yolks
1tsp Vanilla Essence
(E) 3 Whites
1/8 tsp Cream of tartar
1. Preheat oven 160deg with a tray of water ( water bath)
2. Line the bottom of 7" baking pan with paper.
3. Cook (A) until boils.
4. Cream (B) until smooth.
5. Pour (A) into (B) and mix until well blended.
6. Add (C) and mix until well combined. Place it over double-boiler. Mix until thickens. Remove.
7. Add (D) and mix until well blended.
8. Whip Whites in (E) until foamy.
9. Add cream of tartar follow by sugar, whip until soft peak.
10. Gently fold 1/3 whites into yolk mixture until well-mixed
11. Fold in the rest of whites
12. Pour batter into baking pan. Place on top on water-bath
13. Baking time about 1 hr 10 mins
14. Leave cake in oven with oven switch off and leave door open ajar to cool
15. Remove cake when cooled and best served chilled
Recipe reference with modification : Alex Goh's Feather Light Cheese Cake