This is one recipe till date i very much prefer, a keeper and will recommend to all simply because it's SUPER fuss-free!
Team up with your children this holiday and create some quality happy baking moments.
If my boys can bake these, so can u! Have Fun!
for once, i just sit & wait to be served some piping hot muffins freshly bake by my boys ;)
Chocolate chocolate-chips muffins
Yes! As simple as 123!!!
Simply combine the dry & wet ingredients .
You don't even need a mixer!
Drop by my kitchen and to know more about how i started baking, pop over to my newly added tag.
Happy dancing...Freshly bake muffins!
Soft & fluffy with lotsa chocolate chips. It's oH sO Gooood...
1 3/4 cups Plain flour2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 tbsp quality cocoa powder
3/4 cup superfine sugar
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (put aside 1/4 cup for sprinkling)
1 cup milk
1/3 cup plus 2 tsp vegetable oil
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Line muffin tin with paper cases
2. Preheat oven to 200deg
3. Put all dry ingredients into a large bowl
4. Pour all the wet ingredients into a measuring jug
5. Mix the dry and wet ingredients together (the batter should be lumpy, DO NOT over-mix)
6. Spoon into the prepared muffin cases
7. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips on top
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until the muffins risen and springy
Recipe reference: foodnetwork