The goodness of oreo cookies + sinfully delicious cheese = Perfect match crowd pleaser!
a "topless" one
Verdict: Soft & fluffy with lotsa oreo chunkies! Having one is definitely not enough!
(A) 3 eggs
180g sugar (i reduced to 150g)
pinch of salt
(B) 1/4 tsp Vanilla Essence
(C) 165g Flour
1 tsp Baking powder
(D) 60g Milk
65g Cheddar Cheese -grated
(E) 70g Corn Oil ( i used melted butter)
(F) Oreo cookies -coarsely chopped
Some whole Oreo cookies for topping
1. Preheat oven to 200deg
2. Line bottom of muffin tray with paper cups
3. Whip (A) until light and fluffy
4. Add (B) and mix well
5. Fold in (C) and mix until well blended
6. Cook (D) till cheese melts and add into step 5 mixture.
7. Add (E), mix until well combined
8. Fold in coarsely chopped oreo cookies
9. Scope batter into paper cups about half-filled. Topped with one piece whole Oreo cookie
10. Bake for about 20min till firm or golden brown
Recipe reference: Alex Goh Cheesecake
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I was the lucky winner for Happy Home Baking blog give-away. I was jumping in joy upon receiving this beautifully presented gift, a bottle of Nielsen-Massey's Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract. Looking forward to share more bakes in upcoming posts with the addition of this precious edible "perfume" my son named. Many thanks once again, Happy Home Baking!
After the fun and excitement for my win, i like to pass-on the spirit of sharing & giving too. I intend to hold such blog give-away for my faithful readers too. So, do keep a look out ;)
Till then, thanks for visiting!