a pot of freshly brew earl grey tea, a good book in hand and hot from oven cupcakes with the company of my lovely three children.
one for you, one for me...
My other hobby, cross-stitching and i love to stitch bakes related designs.
Check out my stitching blog, http://stitchinlove.blogspot.com/
Basic Vanilla Butter Cupcakes (makes about 8 cuppies)* with Oreo cookies
150g Self-Raising Flour
90g softened butter
1tsp vanilla extract
110g castor sugar
* some crushed oreo cookies
* some whole piece oreo cookies for decor
1. Preheat oven to 180deg
2. Line paper cases on muffin pan
3. Sift flour into small bowl, add butter, vanilla, sugar, eggs and milk; beat on low speed untill combined.
4. Increase speed to medium; beat until mixture changed to a paler colour.
5. *fold in crushed oreo cookies into batter gently
6. Spoon mixture into paper cases. Top it with a piece of oreo cookie. Bake about 20mins
7. Cool before serve. Enjoy~
Recipe reference: Easy cupcakes by colour