To start off with my list of cookie baking, they have chosen their favourite Chocolate cookie.
The final product of love ...
1 3/4 cups All Purpose Flour
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 sticks of butter (softened)
1 cup castor sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
*abt 2cups semisweet chocolate chunks
* 50g macadamia nuts
1. Preheat oven to 180deg.
2. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in small bowl; set aside.
3. Beat butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended.
5. Gradually beat in flour mixture until blended.
6. Stir in chocolate chunks and macadamia nuts.
7. Drop dough onto cookie sheets
8. Baking time about 15mins or until cookies are set.
9. Cool cookies before storing.
Recipe reference: The Cookie Bible